For all you busy mums and dads out there, or indeed anyone with a busy schedule … here’s something you can throw together quickly before you go out and have ready for when you get home !
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- 8 skinless boneless chicken thighs or 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- Sesame seeds garnish
- Green onion garnish
- Place chicken into bottom of 6 qt slow cooker
- Mix together all ingredients except for sesame seeds and green onion.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 4- 5 hours or high for 2.5 – 3 hours
- Garnish with Sesame seeds and Green onion and serve over rice
Preparation time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 4 hours
btw … if you have a favourite recipe and you’d like to share it with us please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo if possible min 1200 x 900 pixels